venerdì 23 marzo 2007

Ønske

The best thing of life is its costant change, if I think back to my life an year ago I find lots of thing I thought important but not giving a damn about them at the present moment.
People pass how time flows: the capoeira gay guy was fundamental an year ago while he could sell his hairy ass without causing any reaction of mine now, I was completely without any friend an year ago (only lots of acquaitances but noone in particular going beyond the subtle boundary between acquaitance and friendship, maybe just one bu we didnt go out together),
now Ive friends really wanted by me...people I can sometimes rely on (only sometimes cause I dont trust anyone, suspicious like hell), I hadnt any special relationship back in March 2006 while Ive it now and I could write hours about it cause this relationships really pleasing me a lot (ur NOT boring!).
Even if many things changed and still change in my life a dates fixed: that little creature cheering me up everydays bday. So happy birthday my honey, I like you though youre sometimes slow and nolifer but thiss you and Ive to accept reality without trying to modify it (well, still hoping and fighting for what I want but not sure I could ever achieve it).
Lifes strange, my honey, I know you hoped and dreamed a differnt life from this one youre living but its in life game to accept everything, liking it or not. But life goes on and you should follow it even if something can disappoint you, happy birthday my dear think about the future waiting for you, good or bad like itll be, forgetting any barrier you could meet in your path (theres nothing unsolvable but death!).


"Memories of when we were young
Wishing so bad to be older...
...Saying hi to peoples like saying goodbye
Laughing, but wishing to cry"



Takk, min elsker...hjelp meg nå J.E.D


<!--



-->

5 commenti:

  1. che bel post ^^ auguri alla persona citata allora :) cmq si,è un bel metodo per conoscere gente nuova e forse anke per andare avanti..su questo non ci sono dubbi..eheheh, cmq ora penso per bene una data e poi te la dico!oh,io ci metterò tutto il mi buon impegno ma mi sa che a te un ti batte nessuno ! XD :)

    espy

    RispondiElimina
  2. ...no pope here? è il tappo di una bottiglia di birra o di acquasanta?

    RispondiElimina
  3. ohi! cm è? Ti volevo fare gli auguri per queste feste :)

    RispondiElimina
  4. ps: non mi son firmata, e questo è di norma ormai XD

    Esperide

    RispondiElimina