domenica 14 gennaio 2007

Minnedag I

3 years ago today a norsk guy decided to head for his familys cabin on foot but, unfortunately, a snow storm came aross his path and closed his wonderful blue eyes forever not giving him any chance to go on with his great music project carried out since 1994. Years pass by but arent enough to heal my grief for having lost the best songwriter around, Jarles good too but he havent that folk component makes songs so special and able to provoke musicgasms (in me),
During these 3 years many things happened in my life, everythings changed now  but songs remain the same, if 3 years ago I loved 25% of this norsk guys production now I love every single note conceived by his brain and I love with all myself the creator of the only constant element of all my days (well, I should shag Bill Gates everyday since I use pc all day long but I wouldnt be the only one and I dont like orgies so much!).
Going on to praise him and what he did in his life would be quite vain since he already knows what are my feelings towards this subject and I prefer to keep them for myself like the most of my life (this is the reason why I never made real names of people and I prefer to be called with a nickname since noone except my lovely Hunajapentu knows my real identity).
Thiss the first memorial day of the new year, more will follow it as usual. Im bored as hell, have a little headache too and Im looking forward going out and leave pc to work alone since my eyes are burning with this fuckin monitors light. I havent anything to say about my life only that Id deserve to celebrate something but I can wait until its completely over!


"Dinna dagen so addle frykta
Frao dinna dagen kan ingen flykta"



J.E.D. forever and ever


<!--



-->

1 commento:

  1. consiglio,come sempre, saggio e che, in tutta sincerità, ti giuro che sto provando a seguire. a momenti mi riesce anke, davvero, poi in altri sovviene un po' di nostalgia.. vabbè,passerà anke questa spero. interessante post, per quello ke almeno ho capito io,hai svelato anke cm mai non dici il tu' nome :) ma ormai per i lettori del "bloggo",anke se tu lo svelassi, tu sei e tu rimani la "kiste" ^__-

    Esperide

    RispondiElimina